Ultra Trac RFID Restaurant Table Tracking System
Ultra Trac RFID instantly identifies which table a diner is seated at in your restaurant. Hand a customer an Ultra Trac tracker when they place an order and as soon as your customer places the tracker on a table the table number is displayed on screen showing where the customer is seated. View all active trackers in list view or on a table layout plan.
How to Use The Table Tracking System
- Customer places their order and are handed the Ultra Trac Pager
- Customer selects a table and places the Ultra Trac Pager on the table
- The Ultra Trac RFID receiver beacon is constantly updated with the customers selected table
- Food orders are instantly matched to the diners table
- When the order is ready staff view the screen to find which table the customer is seated at
- Order is delivered and staff collect the Ultra Trac Pager and return for use
The system can be viewed on a TV with HDMI input, PC, Tablet or Smart Phone. Multiple devices can login to view the system simultaneously.
Take Away Orders
Ultra Trac can also be used for Take Away orders, when the Take Away order is ready you can call the Ultra Trac tracker and it will be alerted with a flash & vibrate notifying the customer that their food order is ready for collection.